E-mail Campaigns can be an effective tool for prospecting patients. If you’re like most physician practices, you’re probably thinking you have nothing to sell or I don’t want to be a bother to my patients. What medical practices must realize is they can use e-mail campaigns to nurture relationships with current and prospective patients. Plus, many patients want more information about their disease and their treatment options.
- SEO Aware offers Discount Code for Blue Glass FL 2010 Conference, Save 15%
- How important is it to update your blog often? Google Answers
- Do different Browsers Get Different Search Results?
- Should I use the nofollow attribute on internal links?
- How can a website compete using only white hat techniques?